Capability Development Services
The following services have qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme and are eligible for voucher redemption:
- Exporting workshop: developing your international marketing plan
- Exporting workshop and follow up coaching
Please enter your voucher details when making your booking. We will verify your voucher with the Issuing Regional Partner before confirming your place on the course.
Whether you are planning on entering new markets or expanding in existing markets, there are plenty of challenges that need to be faced. This is more demanding than growing in your home market, where you understand the market and it is relatively easy to respond to changes. Understanding which markets and which market segments to target is critical. You also need to understand the distribution channels and the competition. Can you find a niche that you can develop profitably? Building networks can be an effective way of learning about your target markets and gaining access to resources.
This workshop is designed to enable you to develop an International Marketing Plan and to refine this plan in line with your increased market knowledge. You will learn how to plan your export project. Walk away with an understanding of your:
- Vision for your export business
- Top three strategies to achieve your vision
- Actions to achieve your strategies
- Competitive Advantage in each market
- Market knowledge and the main gaps
- Networks and how to use them to gain market intelligence
- Market Research needs.
The workshop culminates in the use of the One Page Plan to document your International Marketing Plan. You will then be able to monitor progress and develop other plans for specific products or projects. You will also be able to start applying the tools to your business right away. The emphasis is on focussing on what really matters.
Coaching is an effective way of reinforcing what you learn at the workshop and helping you to make regular use of the tools. The coaching package provides:
- Monthly meetings over three months to keep the implementation on track.
- Weekly remote support by email, Skype or phone to help resolve problems and answer questions as they arise.
Make a booking
Please contact us for more information and to make a booking.
Go to the Accelerate Success website for more information on the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and to find your local Regional Business Partner. You may be allocated a voucher to pay for up to 50% of the cost of these services with a maximum of $5,000 + GST for each financial year ending 30 June.